AudioJoG(TM) Pro Operations Manual
METHOD 3 - Automatic Double Ended Intermittent
This method continuously tests the cable against the details held in memory until a difference is found.
1. Follow the Method 1 and 2 instructions until the last
completed stage the PASSED LED should be lit and
maybe either, depending on the cable under test, the
STRAIGHT or CROSSED LED.
2. Press and hold the Test button until the MEMORY
(yellow) LED starts to flash.
3. Releasing the Test button will cause the tester to run
through all the connections continuously until a fault is
found all the LED's will glow (Fig 12). Please note there
is no battery saving feature in this method and prolonged
use will shorten the battery life.
4. After a fault is found and displayed the tester goes back to method 2 and once again the cable will have to pass this before intermittent testing can be carried out.
5. To go back to method 1 testing either, switch the tester off, or hold the TEST button down until all the LED's go out (about three seconds).